Sunday, November 22, 2009

Losing steam. . . . .

Wow, I seem to be losing steam here in the last few weeks. We have a holiday break coming up so I hope I can recharge myself a little bit, but I'm honestly struggling lately. I seem to have been a sort of "even keel" for people in this program to help get their bearings and stay the course. I've talked in the past about just getting things done and making it to the final goal (the end of this program), but I'm faltering a bit I feel. Not enough to stop me, but it feels like that dream that you are running in but are not going anywhere. My high school placement is one of the things that keeps me going in my usual jovial fashion, but I'll be honest when I say that I've had some rough evenings on campus lately. I'm thinking I just need some time to decompress.
For those that read this, its really just a little venting in word form. Hopefully after I have my fill of good food and some cold weather camping I'll get my old spark back.

No comments:

Post a Comment