Thursday, July 23, 2009

Almost done!

We have just a little bit left for this summer semester and as I mentioned before, a bunch of assignments due next week. I keep having to force myself off of auto pilot and get this stuff done. I can't wait to get on the plane in a few weeks to Oregon, then get on my bike and go. For one week in August I will be somewhere along the coast of Oregon with my wife and our bikes, that's it. We are going to be carrying everything with us on the bikes. I'm just going to check out for a while and decompress. Hopefully I can get some good video/pics to bring back and hone my editing skills. Maybe I'll even run into a grizzly bear like last time. . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can post some pictures from your trip to your blog (you can try the mobile posting in blogger if you like)?

    ReplyDelete