Friday, July 17, 2009

Recent weeks

We are in the fifth week of the SMAC program now and the end for the summer part is in sight. We have been given a large amount of information for use in our classrooms as well as a large amount of things that are due in the next couple of weeks. I very much look forward to my placement at Romulus High School in the fall and to the start of my student teaching.

As of right now, I'm getting my final things under way for class and getting ready to get married in about three weeks! Its been an interesting five weeks to be sure.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Drew!! Nothing like having your plate overflow with responsibilities!! Great science links, btw.
    I'm looking forward to working with you at Romulus High School. It's going to be nice to see how someone else implements all this theory.
    Cheers,
    JP

    ReplyDelete